"The Auster GT is our second full reflex wing project for exclusive paramotor use. The GT concept means 'Gran Tour' representing a fast canopy, that manages to perform long XC adventures with all possible comfort.
Designed for intermediate qualified pilots, it is a wing that satisfies the vast majority of motorized flight users who search for safety, ease of operation paired with good performance and want to improve safely with a high level of comfort."
Note: SOL paragliders have custom colour combinations. Feel free to experiment with their colour tool and let us know what colours you would like when you order.
SOL Auster GT (3-4 weeks delivery)
- 53 cells, 8 of them closed;
- Dual control - enables and make it easy to perform open flat turns or closer turns;
- Risers - precise and easy handling of trimmer, speed system and handles;
- Take-off - easy to launch in short space and with small engine load;
- Landing - Great flare characteristics allowing soft landings when stalling;
- Collapses - Full Reflex technology, very resistant to collapses;
- Speed - Increased speed due to Full Reflex technology;
- Trimmers for acceleration and braking.
- Long and tolerating brake length;
- Excellent and precise handling;
- High internal pressure;
- Stability in full speed;
- Light reactions in extreme conditions;
- High passive safety.